Wednesday, April 25, 2012

495 catch up-- Presentations and Slumdog

We did a lot this week. Not only did we complete our group presentation on email and how we would teach it, but we also examined the movie Slumdog Millionaire. So here is my blog about those two things:
The presentation went well. We had a lot of time to do it, however I personally lacked the motivation. Senioritis is really kicking my butt lately. However, we got it done, but we had to cut a lot of things out per Dr. Wexler’s request to save time. I get that we needed to get it done and over with for the sake of time, however I think our grade might have been a little effected by it. Anyways, an A is an A, and I cannot argue percents, because at that point it just seems like I’m being a big baby.
Slumdog Millionaire was a great film, although we only got to see nearly half. I went out and bought the film that very day after I got done with school and work. I watched it and I could not believe how amazing the film was. I’m not sure why I never had watched it before, but I am glad that I got a chance to watch it now. I have been thinking a lot about the paper that we have coming up, and what exactly to write about. I have some ideas in mind, and I have already started it. I honestly just cannot wait for this semester to be over. I want to be finished already!

No comments:

Post a Comment