Wednesday, April 25, 2012

495 catch up-- Multiliteracy Presentations

This being the week after spring break, it is so hard for me to get back into the swing of things. It must truly be senioritis after all. Anyways, this week we were supposed to do our presentation, however with a few people out of our group missing, we have opted to go next week instead. The presentations this week was pretty good. I like to see different techniques people use when presenting, and how they would approach a group that they are to teach. The GoAnimate website is a pretty good one. I like that there are more creative outlets for kids to express themselves. Not only does this help kids to be more creative, but it gives them a chance to learn something while enjoying themselves. I know that when I was younger, it would have been easier for me to learn things if I had creative outlets such as GoAnimate. Our presentation is going to be on e-mail.. Yeah, it is a little bit of a boring subject, but it is such an important aspect that I don’t think people realize. We use it for so many different things; I think it is important to teach children at a young age how to use it and different things to watch out for when pertaining to email. I can’t wait to get it over and done with, group presentations, well presentations in general, are just not really my thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment