Sunday, March 11, 2012

Amma, Nummo, Jackle…. Where do they come up with these names?

Well, the group presentation went well. I can honestly say it was one of the easiest and most simple presentations I’ve done with a group thus far. We all were able to come to an agreement the first day we were assigned the group, thus giving us roughly 2 weeks to do our part and present it. We decided what we were going to do, split the work, and combined it together using Google Docs. I’m glad it worked out the way it did because I was terrified of group work since the mishap with the pop culture class. I honestly do not like to do group presentations, or presentations at all for that matter.. so I’m looking forward to getting the next one over and done with so that I will be done with them for this semester.

I’ve been enjoying the other classmates’ presentations as well. It is always cool to see students use different avenues to teach people things. I’m glad that our class did not regurgitate the same presentation over and over. I enjoy the variety a great deal. I'm looking forward to the last group to do their presentation and then move on to the digital humanities. I'm still not exactly sure what that entails.. but I'm excited to move on to another subject.

No comments:

Post a Comment